MedScope is accepting nominations for the 2023 Care Manager of the Year Award. Aligning with the National Case Management Week, Oct. 8 – 14, 2023, we will announce top honorees and honorable mentions on 10/25/2023.
We’ve made it easier than ever to nominate an outstanding care manager. Click the Submit Nominee button and then click submit. This is your chance to honor someone who exemplifies the care manager title and goes over and beyond. This year, we are also accepting video nominations! Click this link to create a video of yourself nominating your care manager.
Celebrate & Be Celebrated
The top honorees will receive a certificate of recognition, a $1,000 grant to be donated to a charity of their choice, and will be showcased on the MedScope website.
Each honorable mention will receive a certificate of recognition and a $100 grant to be donated to a charity of their choice.
Nominees will receive a recognition email and a certificate of nomination.
We’re Thrilled To Announce The Launch Of The 2023 Care Manager Of The Year!
In a world where compassion and dedication make all the difference, it’s time to shine a spotlight on the unsung heroes of the healthcare industry – YOU. Our annual Care Manager of the Year isn’t a competition, it’s a heartfelt tribute to those of you who tirelessly navigate the complex web of patient care, support, and advocacy. It’s about honoring each other because you embody the essence of exceptional care management. Click to hear from our CEO and Founder, Geoff Gross.
How’s It Work?
The Care Manager of the Year Award was established to celebrate the extraordinary compassion and skill care managers provide patients every day. Each submission is reviewed by an in-house team of MedScope employees, who will select top honorees and honorable mentions.
Each top honoree will receive a $1000 grant that will be donated to a charity of their choice. The top honorees will be showcased on our website. The honorable mentions will receive a $100 grant donated to a charity of their choice. All nominees will be sent a certification of recognition. Nominations will be accepted until 10/14/2023.
Care Manager of the Year Award
Prefer to submit your nomination via video? Click here!
Nominate a Care Manager Today!
2023 National Case Management Week Drawing Rules & Information
- Participation is voluntary and open to all Case Managers, Care Managers, Care Coordinators, Support Coordinators, Service Coordinators, Utilization Managers, Authorization team members, Program Managers, Social Workers and all related Supervisors/Managers/Directors from any organization where MedScope America, Inc. is a contracted/authorized service provider.
- To participate, simply click the Submit Nominee button on the website page and complete the submission form by filling out the information requested and hitting the Submit button.
- Complete and submit this submission form no later than midnight, Eastern, on October 14, 2023.
- Selection of award recipients shall be conducted by a selected group of MedScope employees who will review all submissions received in accordance with the rules outlined herein. The selection of award recipients shall be completed on or about October 25 and made public on this website and elsewhere shortly thereafter.
- All charitable donations will be given to a 503c charitable organization of the award recipients choice.
- Multiple submissions are allowed from a single individual.
- All submissions become the sole property of MedScope America, Inc. and all persons who participate by submitting a nominee or descriptive summary of a deserving individual or team agree to allow MedScope America, Inc. to share, disseminate, publish, or otherwise post in hard copy or electronic media format the full original and/or edited version of the submission.
- All questions should be addressed via email to MedScope marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- This award is given regardless of whether the top honorees, honorable mentions, or nominees used, have used or will use MedScope America, Inc services.
Care Manager Of The Year Award
Thank you for the Nomination
Care Manager Of The Year Award
Error: Try again after sometime
Contact us if the problem persists.